Requesting your Input.

Hello

My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University Australia.

I am currently running a survey at the following address.

https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/

The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and motivations to use Open
Source software and to participate in the community.

It will only take a few minutes and your contact details will not be recorded. You can
withdraw your participation at any stage.

I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I don't mean to abuse this
list.  I am trying to collect responses from as many open source developers and users as
possible and a mailing list like this is probably the best way to reach many of you.

Thanks again

Lara

P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course (www.phpsurveyor.org)!