Requesting your Input.

My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University Australia.

I am currently running a survey at the following address.

The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and motivations to use Open
Source software and to participate in the community.

It will only take a few minutes and your contact details will not be recorded. You can
withdraw your participation at any stage.

I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I don't mean to abuse this
list.  I am trying to collect responses from as many open source developers and users as
possible and a mailing list like this is probably the best way to reach many of you.

Thanks again

P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course (!