Re: Application selection dialog

I do not say that having all applications in a menu it is user
unfriendly (I say that "browsing" for apps is user unfriendly). I even
say the opposite. But maybe I am not very clear, so I try to describe it
again:
I think it would be great if the user could select (not start) an
application by selecting it in an application tree (as shown in one of
my screenshots).
The Xfce Application Finder is a nice implementation of this idea.

What I would like to see is that such a dialog is part of GTK, just like
GTK has a file selection dialog.

- Marvin Raaijmakers