- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: EggSequence
- Date: 04 Feb 2007 00:30:54 +0100
Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:
> If accepted, I'll write API documentation and port GtkListModel to use
> it. There is already a through testsuite SVN.
I wrote API documentation and committed it.
Changes since last time:
- Fixed a couple of bugs where the sequence would try and
derefence user pointers.
- The test suite is now using pointers that can't be
- The stack when freeing nodes is a GPtrArray
- There is API documentation.
] [Thread Prev