GVolume

I tried to figure out how the GIO's GVolume[Monitor] API works.

It seems broken or maybe its HAL thats is buggy or maybe its me that is
buggy and dont understand how it should work ;-)

My mtab has this mountpoints: (unrelated "system /proc etc..." has been
removed)

/dev/sda7 / ext3 rw 0 0
/dev/sda5 /home ext3 rw 0 0
/dev/sda8 /usr/local ext3 rw 0 0

But the only that shows up in GIO is /usr/local (/dev/sda8)???

I did this call:

GVolumeMonitor *ref= g_volume_monitor_get();

list = g_volume_get_connected_drives(ref);

returns two drives:

1. My DVDwriter

2. /usr/local labeled as "9.5Gb media???" (this is NOT the disc it only the partition on the /dev/sda se mtab above)

Also tried g_volume_get_mounts() and it will return 1 which also
pointing to /usr/local.... should this be 3?

This is kind of wierd to me. As far as I understand
g_volume_get_conected_drives() should return all discs (on my
system /dev/sda (Harddrive) and dev/sdb (cdrom) and then calling
g_volume_get_mounts() should list /dev/sdaX mounts above?

This API seems kind of wierd to me any tutorials :-)

Greets

Mikael Hermansson