Merging libsexy widgets

Hi,

On my Berlin GTK+ Hackfest blog post [1] I got two comments about adding
libsexy to the agenda.

I don't think we need to discuss libsexy in a meeting, let alone a
hackfest.  Libsexy IIUC is a staging area for widgets, similar to
libegg.  If that's the case, it cannot be "merged" at once and needs to
be done for each widget/functionality separately.  That kind of
development is already happening and has a natural home: bugzilla and
this list.  What needs to be done is for someone to open a bug about
merging their favorite libsexy widget into Gtk+, prepare a patch, reply
to maintainer concerns, refine it, repeat until merged.

My 2 cents.

[1] http://mces.blogspot.com/2007/12/berlin-gtk-hackfest.html

Cheers,
--