Re: GLib Testframework API
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- Cc: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GLib Testframework API
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:24:35 -0500
On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 06:20 -0500, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> assertTrue is g_assert, but assertFalse is missing.
Call it g_assert_fail()...
...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning. -- Matt Welsh
] [Thread Prev