Re: [PATCH] Use the volume monitor correctly and make it act like Nautilus' sidebar
- From: Carlos Garnacho <carlos imendio com>
- To: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use the volume monitor correctly and make it act like Nautilus' sidebar
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 02:55:53 +0100
On vie, 2007-12-14 at 19:36 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 19:25 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> > I've attached the patch to this mail. Thanks for reviewing it.
> And here's a patch that fixes a leak. Goes on top of the previous one.
> Sorry about that. Thanks!
Thanks for both patches, they're already committed to
git://git.imendio.com/carlos/gtk-file-system-gvfs.git with some minor
IMO the GtkFileSystem implementation is looking quite good already, I'll
prepare a suitable patch for GTK+ shortly.
] [Thread Prev