nmake build fixes for glib.

Hi,

I made some fixes for the nmake makefiles and the win32-fixup.pl script.

glib, gmodule, gthread and gobject build fine now. gio and tests don't
build yet, but I don't think that's related to the makefiles.

Also, right now (in svn), it assume that libiconv and gettext are in a
folder called ../get-text-0.40.10 and ../libiconv-1.7 These versions
don't seem to be outdated anyway, but instead of changing it to the
current version, I just changed it to plain ../gettext and
../libiconv, because I don't think there's really one specific version
you want to link to, just as long as it isn't too old (I assume they
try to stay API and ABI compatible with older version).

Greets,

Lieven van der Heide.