Possible volunteer for website

Hi,

I've read the recent thread on the subject and would be interested in
helping out with the website.  I can't dedicate much time to it before
end of June though.  I already sent short private notes to Tim Janik and
Martyn Russell.

Short intro (safely skip this paragraph): I mostly program Python
nowadays when not studying Theology, but know (X)HTML and CSS and more
that might help the website work.  I'm 22 with programming experience
since 8.  I generally prefer text-based formats and choose them over
WYSIWYG equivalents anytime, unless the latter really helps me get the
job done quicker.  I also like simplicity in UI and web design - that's
maybe why I use GNOME.

I have not looked at many web CMS yet.  I worked with Wordpress lately
and was not comfortable.  I'm also worried about PHP's bad security
publicity here and there.  I used PHP earlier, at the time version 4
came out, and forgot most of it.  I wonder why the Ubuntu website was
migrated [1] to Drupal as opposed to Plone and am looking forward to the
author's follow-up article.

I currently use Cheetah [2] for a total website revamp [3, 4] and like
its simplicity and Python integration.

Greetings,
Felix Rabe

( www.felixrabe.net )