Re: GTK+ Web site updates

On 4/12/07, Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com> wrote:
Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> On 4/12/07, Gian Mario Tagliaretti <gianmt gnome org> wrote:
>> 2007/4/12, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>:
>>
>> Hi Tshepang,
>>
>> > Here's a minor patch. Please commit...
>>
>> you probably forgot the attachment.

Hi, thanks for doing these patches.

Something occurred to me while reading your mails, it would appear that
you are submitting changes with <font> tags in the HTML files and this
(as I suspect) is because you are trying to be consistent right?

I would be willing to update the gtk.org web so that the content and
style/formatting was completely separate, this way we can have content
in .html files and style/formatting in .css files.

If no one has any objections, I will get started on that.

Me truly glad that there's finally someone who knows web stuff and
some time is going to work on this. I bumped into the css thing with
the validator.w3.org tool and just didn't have inclination to learn
it. Thanks. I'll study by your example...