Re: custom widget
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Mark Richardson <markmapo yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: custom widget
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:06:35 -0400
On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 11:26 -0700, Mark Richardson wrote:
> Thanks for the input - it helped!
> I changed the calls from _gtk* functions to my own versions. Seems
> kinda silly to re-implement marshalling functions - is there a
> standard set of these available to all, or do custom widgets have to
> just implent their own.
There is a small standard set in libgobject for the most common cases;
these are automatically found and used for you by glib-genmarshal
when appropriate. But there are millions of other possible marshallers,
so just use glib-genmarshal.
] [Thread Prev