Re: Glib Object Caching
- From: Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- To: Kaustubh Atrawalkar <kaustubh atrawalkar celunite com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Glib Object Caching
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:29:21 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Kaustubh Atrawalkar wrote:
Ok. But was there any approaches taken before like the object's lifetime
prediction or some kind of prefetching?
i don't at all understand what you're asking here, or what "object"s you
If it is done how much it can be
beneficial? The aim is to optimize glib's memory performance in both
usage and time complexity.
i think i said/answered everything there is to say on the topic.
System Software Engineer
] [Thread Prev