Re: When is GTK+ 2.10.4 going to be released?

On 9/20/06, Attilio Fiandrotti <attilio fiandrotti gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I would like to know if there is any idea about release date for GTK+
2.10.4.
Right now the DirectFB backend in CVS compiles, but 2.10.3 included a
broken DirectFB backend.
Knowing the release date for 2.10.4 would allow spotting and fixing bugs
in time bfore release, so that Debian gtk-gnome maintainers can provide
working GTKDFB packages needed by the graphical debian-installer.

I was thinking of doing a release around the end of this week.

Matthias