Re: Wrapper for arbitrary Drawable
- From: "Kalle Vahlman" <kalle vahlman gmail com>
- To: "Kirill Kirichenko" <kirill kirichenko gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Wrapper for arbitrary Drawable
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:56:44 +0300
2006/9/18, Kirill Kirichenko <kirill kirichenko gmail com>:
Hi there !
I have an X Drawable (either Window or Pixmap, I can't predict) which
is created for another Display than gdk opens during initialization.
I would like to create a GdkDrawable wrapper for the Drawable that I
would use with GtkStyle to draw parts of widgets.
Any ideas, suggestions ?
gdk_pixmap_foreign_new_for_display() sound like they would be what you
want, although I have no actual experience with using them...
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi
Powered by http://movial.fi
Interesting stuff at http://syslog.movial.fi
] [Thread Prev