Re: Wrapper for arbitrary Drawable

2006/9/18, Kirill Kirichenko <kirill kirichenko gmail com>:
Hi there !

I have an X Drawable (either Window or Pixmap, I can't predict) which
is created for another Display than gdk opens during initialization.

I would like to create a GdkDrawable wrapper for the Drawable that I
would use with GtkStyle to draw parts of widgets.

Any ideas, suggestions ?

gdk_window_foreign_new_for_display() and
gdk_pixmap_foreign_new_for_display() sound like they would be what you
want, although I have no actual experience with using them...

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi