Re: GTK+ canvas?

>From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
>
>I can't think of more than a short list of layout managers that would be
>widely used. Application-specific layouts could be useful though, e.g.
>"put these items in a circle" or "flow items around this item" or
>something like that.

Constraints libraries such as Qoca or Cassowary could be used.

Because I'm up to OpenGL-only GUI, I have also thought of if
game physics/collision libraries such as ODE or Bullet could be
used for layout and other constraints. There is already a Physics
Processing Unit (PSU) in hardware which could manage fairly
large GUIs.

Juhana