gtk rel: 2.10.6 : configure ERROR

 Hello all:

 Im trying to configure my gtk-dfb lib
(gtk+2.10.6)with directFB and without X frontend but
when I use
 this options:

 sh configure --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-static
--with-gdk-target=directfb --disable-debug
--with-libpng --with-libjpeg --with-libtiff
--without-x

 I get this error message:

  checking for X... disabled
  configure: error: X development libraries not found

 However, I did apt-get install libxt-dev to try to
solve this problem, I see in /usr/X11R6/include/X11/.
 for intrinsic.h and other headers files,
but I couldnt get out the problem in this way...

 Why configure show me that I need Xlibs if I use
--without-x ? is It a bug ?
 How could solve it ?

 Thanks all
 Luis