Re: Gtk signals descriptions

2006/10/5, Kirill Kirichenko <kirill kirichenko gmail com>:
Hi.

Where can I find descriptions for singlas listed here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-realize
?
I mean not all signals have descriptions.

Unfortunately that's true, and the reason is that nobody has written
them. The documentation system creates them automatically from source
comments and for those signals there just isn't a comment block
describing the signal.

I'd like to have descriptions for signals that would say:
1) when it's generated
2) what fields/states become valid, such as for "realize"

I'm not sure what you mean by fields/states but the parameters at
least are correct in the docs since they are genereated automatically.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi