Re: Pluggable widget types and implementations
- From: Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Pluggable widget types and implementations
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:27:59 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Ross Burton wrote:
On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 14:53 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
Resulting in gtk_file_selection_new() to return objects of the custom type
gtkfileselector_derived_type, and gtk_printer_selection_new() to return
objects of the custom type iface_implementation_type.
How would this interact with libglade/GtkBuilder, where dialogs are
created at runtime? I'm guessing that GtkBuilder uses g_object_new() to
construct the objects.
to create specific widget types, it should do exactly that. yes.
Ross Burton mail: ross burtonini com
] [Thread Prev