Re: Scrolls in GTK

>On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 18:48 -0600, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
>> On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 19:10 +0100, PaweЁ wrote:
>>
>> > I would like to ask you to visit this topic on gnome-look.org:
>> > http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=48820

[snip]

>It is at least not GTK... I've not worked on this for a while, but my
>eXperience theme doesn't have it...
>
>David

It should be scrollbar-spacing style option

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkScrolledWindow.html#GtkScrolledWindow--scrollbar-spacing

you might want to try to set it in your .gtkrc-2.0

[code]
style "test"
{
   GtkScrolledWindow::scrollbar-spacing = 0
}

class "GtkScrolledWindow"  style "test"
[/code]