Re: Scrolls in GTK

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 19:10 +0100, Paweł wrote:

> I would like to ask you to visit this topic on gnome-look.org:
> http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=48820
>
> Sorry for my english, which may not be so good, but I'm keen on graphics
> and during working in Gnome I see many things in GTK which can be made
> much better. There is no need for changes to be big, but the effect I
> think will be very good and the ergonomics improve.
> Beautifull of simplicity :)

The example pics don't seem to have "before" and "after" labels, but I
assume you want scrollbars to merge visually with the scrolled views
they apply to, eliminating the space (and additional line) that
currently separate them in most (all?) GTK themes.

I think I agree with your point - this would eliminate some visual
noise.

Maybe this can be done in a theme engine? Maybe it's something to
consider for Clearlooks?

--
Hans Petter