Re: Color problem on GTK-DFB applications

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 11:03 +0530, Prasanna Kumar K wrote:

> +  color.pixel=0xffff0000;

If I remember correctly, the DirectFB GDK backend doesn't care about the
pixel member of GdkColor. It requires you to fill in the red, green and
blue members of the GdkColor. The pixel member is an implementation
detail of the X backend. As far as I know it is considered wrong to use
it directly as you are then making assumptions about the X visual. Leave
it up to the color allocation routines to fill in the pixel value and
your code will also work on DirectFB.

Sven