Re: GTK+ >> Cocoa Native Port

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 21:09 +0100, John Cupitt wrote:
> There's a project page with a TODO list of things that still need fixing:
>
> http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Gtk_Mac_OS_X

I may be the only guy who rarely upgrades an OS (especially one that
costs $120 a pop), so I'm still running on Panther.  Ben if you wanted
to take a crack at getting GTK Cocoa (from the head cvs) to compile and
run on a Panther box, that would help out folks like me.  I would even
be interested in some of the Cocoa work if I could use Panther.

Michael