Re: GtkPlot and GtkExtra under windows 98!

2006/5/16, ferri_marllo gva es <ferri_marllo gva es>:
Hello everyone!!

Hi

Is available GtkExtra and Gtk plot under windows 98??

GtkExtra is not part of GTK+, so I think you shoud ask here:

PLEASE stop cross-posting on ALL the GTK mailing lists and especially
on this one, as the name state gtk-devel-list is for the development
of GTK+ itself so even if unluckyly I'm not a GTK+ dev someone has to
tell you :p

gtk-app-devel-list and gtk-list are the best place to post questions
but please choose only one at the time :)

ciao
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
http://www.parafernalia.org/pygtk/