Re: Unloading sequence of GTK

* Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> schrieb:

<snip>

> (*) Basically, it's impossible for GObject to know when a type is no
>     longer in use, because we don't have garbage collection in C.

Well, we could have. There're GC's for C out there, which seem to
work quite good.

I voted for that several years ago, but it seemed nobody listened ...
... as usual ...

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact metux de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481