Re: Unloading sequence of GTK

Clemens Fruhwirth wrote:
Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com> wrote:
[...]
Grepping through gtk for g_module_open, there are a few other
places. For instance the "im" modules, the filesystem modules and 3 in
gdk-pixbuf/. I presume there will be a list of loaded modules somewhere,
so I guess iterating over these 3-4 lists and the current theme engine
with g_module_unload should do the trick.

Out of my own curiosity I'd like to ask; if you dlclose a library
that has been responsable for allocations on the heap, or any open
file descriptors... why would this data be automatically freed ? or
file descriptors closed ? ... its not like the process terminated or
anything.

Cheers,
                       -Tristan