Re: using literal zero for NULL

Thanks. I am using c++ so I must use protptypes. I use -Wall also.

The example for multi-threaded apps in the documentation is from 1999 and
the build instructions are out of date. Here is what I am doing for a 64 bit
system, which seems to work. Please let me know if there is a problem here.

g++ -O -Wall -o gtk-test                                \
         gtk-test.cpp  gtk-funcs.cpp                  \
         $(pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0)              \
         $(pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0)                \
         $(pkg-config --libs gthread-2.0)

Sent from the Gtk+ - Dev - General forum at Nabble.com.