From: Matthias Clasen [mailto:matthias clasen gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:39 PM
To: Suman Kar
Cc: Attilio Fiandrotti; karuna karan; gtk-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Failed building GTK with the DFB backend

On 6/27/06, Suman Kar <skar tataelxsi co in> wrote:

> One more thing: we would be really interested in gtk+-2.10. Any idea when
> this will be out?

I'll start working on the release when I'm back from Guadec next week.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator tataelxsi co in