Re: Failed building GTK with the DFB backend

I apologize for my mistake: only now i realize taht getposition() and getsize() were introduced *after* DFB 0.9.25 was released!

Yesterday mike checked in a patch ("Added ifdef to compile with 0.9.24 removes creating a child GdkWindow since it u...") that allows GTK+ to be compiled against DFB >= 0.9.24 (so, also 0.9.25 will do)

The correct recipe is:

DFB >= 0.9.24
GTK+ HEAD from CVS

Attilio

Suman Kar wrote:
Hello Attilio,

Let me try to explain Karuna's problem: we are using the
downloadable source tarball from
http://directfb.org/index.php?path=Main%2FDownloads:
 DirectFB-0.9.25.1.tar.gz

Also, this was released on 03-May-2006. Mike's checkin has happened
on 11-June-2006. Moreover, we could not find the GetPosition()
member in either the http://directfb.org/index.php?path=Main%2FNews
page or in the source files Mike has mentioned in the mail to
the directFB list.

These indicates to me that this is not really an issue with some path
variable as you suggested. Your inputs are awaited.

Regards,
Suman.