Re: Looking beyond 2.10

On Jun 22, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

--- Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:

GIMP has done that for quite a while already, so there's nothing that would keep an application from adding a Help button to the file-chooser. What's the point of adding one by default? By default it won't be connected to anything useful and what good is a help button that does nothing when the user clicks it?

The documentation for the fileselector has been in the GNOME Desktop User Guide since 2.14. I'm sure I posted on this list when I wrote it.

That doesn't do much good for gtk+ environments that don't involve GNOME.

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.