Re: Looking beyond 2.10

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:28 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> I feel like I'm talking to myself here, but please
> could someone look at adding a help button to the fileselector.

GIMP has done that for quite a while already, so there's nothing that
would keep an application from adding a Help button to the file-chooser.
What's the point of adding one by default? By default it won't be
connected to anything useful and what good is a help button that does
nothing when the user clicks it?

Sven