Re: GtkPrintOperationPreview

On 7/8/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 09:49 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On 7/7/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > More imporantly, I don't see any documentation for this
> > interface/object, or for the GtkPrintOperation::preview signal that uses
> > it. Maybe this documentation is just out of date?:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/Printing.html
> >

> Yes, sorry. I didn't get around to updating the online docs yet. Having a less
> manual process for doing that would be nice...

So here's a bit of the documentation for that signal:
  /**
   * GtkPrintOperation::preview:
   * @operation: the #GtkPrintOperation on which the signal was emitted
   * @preview: the #GtkPrintPreviewOperation for the current operation
   * @context: the #GtkPrintContext that will be used
   * @parent: the #GtkWindow to use as window parent, or %NULL

Thanks. I have meanwhile updated the online docs, so maybe you
want to check whats there now.

Maybe it's caused by gtkmm somehow, but I notice that the signal's
preview parameter is sometimes NULL. Does that seem odd to you too?

Seems odd, indeed.