Re: Turning off the slice allocator
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- Subject: Re: Turning off the slice allocator
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:28:52 -0600
On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 15:52 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Federico asked for this earlier, so I sat down and wrote a very
> quick patch.
Damn! I should have asked for more stuff ;)
> With the patch, you can do G_DEBUG=always_malloc foobar
> to have foobar run without slice allocator. The patch currently
> overrides a value set by g_slice_set_config().
The patch looks pretty awesome to me. This looks like all we need.
Matthias, you are da man.
] [Thread Prev