Building GTK and dependent library sources for windows using Visual studio 6.0

I am struggling hard to get hold of a document which explains me the steps to build the GTK and Dependent library sources locally on windows Machine using Visual Studio (MSVC) compiler.
I couldnt find anything helpful from web. :(:(  and i am naive to Unix World.
I appreciate if any one amongst you have successfully built the sources on your laptops or PC's locally on a windows machine using MSVC. Kindly share me the details and steps you guys followed.
Basically i am looking at
1. Order of the components i need to build
2. Enviorment settings and tools i need to install
3. If there is some place where even the dsw files are present to build these sources directly through Visual Studio?
Appreciate you guys help
Harsha Joshi