need help

Hi all,

I am a totaly newbies in GTK+ world. I just started learning GTK+..
I am trying building an file analysis tool(like File Browser not so many feature). I thought my application should have three panel. Left panel for tree view(directory with parent child relationship) right panel for viewing the file with concerned directory with file description(size,date,etc..)
Lower right panel  is for viewing graphics file
My application should have menu also(open ,save,..).
Now problem is that can anybody give me some code(example of that type) where i can understand and can do from scratch. I tried to look file Browser in GTK+(But it is so big that i could not able to understand the code )
Or can anybody suggest me where to look, how i can do.

I started GLADE with "ANJUTA" IDE.but if anybody has suggestion please tell me how i will processed..
Thanks a lot

--
Thanks & Regards Suman Adak