GTK-Canvas

Hi there,

  I spend the last weeks to develop a cairo based canvas for GTK+. When
developing that canvas I was inspired by the GNOME canvas API. For
people who have been using the GNOME canvas, it's very easy to use,
there's just one bis change: Model/View split.

  The dependency list of that canvas is quite short: GTK+ 2.8 with cairo
and all the libraries below these two.

  If you want to play around with it, grab it with:
svn co http://www.blaubeermuffin.de/svn/repos/libccc
[I needed subversion for development and I plan to move the code to
 the GNOME servers once they're using subversion too]

  If you have questions, bug reports, recommendations, feel free to send
them either per email (I read the lists I sent this email to) or take
the newly created Wiki Page [1] and edit it.

Regards,
  Sven

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Criawips/CriaCanvas