Re: Popup menus for GtkTreeView

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 22:41 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
[snip]
> But that doesn't work at all, since gtk_tree_view_button_press_event()
> returns TRUE in almost all cases, and so my handler doesn't get run.

So can't you just choose to connect your signal handler before the
default signal handler?

In gtkmm, we would override the default signal handler. At at the start
of our override we would call the base signal handler, then do our own
stuff. I'm not sure if it's possible to call that base signal handler in
C.

[snip]

--
Murray Cumming