Build succeded on MacOs X 10.4.5

Hello people,

I just wanted to report my success in building Gtk+ with the native Quartz support.

The demo app starts. It doesn't behave in a brilliant way but it starts and the window is a native one, with the three circles , the red one, the yellow and green one.

I used Fink and just followed the instructions found at http:// developer.imendio.com/wiki/Gtk_Mac_OS_X/Building_with_fink

In a few words, they instruct on how to set Fink to use some special .deb packages prepared by them.

It works.

I subscribed this list yesterday but I saw on the archives that there is someone having difficulties (don't remember the name, sorry). I hope that my report can help.

Bye
Catonano