Cross compiling CVS head

Howdy all,

I've got myself mostly set up to cross-compile gtk+ (x86 to ARM), but
I've run into a snag:

	gtk/gtkicontheme.c: In function `_gtk_icon_theme_ensure_builtin_cache':
	gtk/gtkicontheme.c:1160: error: `builtin_icons' undeclared (first use in this function)

It turns out I end up with an empty gtkbuiltincache.h because the build
wants to run the ARM target version of gtk-update-icon-cache it just built.

I tried looking for something similar in Bugzilla but I failed to find
anything relevant.  If I missed it and/or if anyone knows of a
work-around, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks,
-- Trey