Re: compiling glib on OSX.
- From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere teaser fr>
- To: electroteque <spam electroteque org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: compiling glib on OSX.
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:18:26 -0500
Yeh its complete hacking here. I have libs and includes all over the
place. I suppose i should configure all the dependancies via source and
not rely on fink ? It means ill have duplicates though.
Just build in a different prefix. Back when I was working on that I did
have fink and did build all the gtk dependencies in a different prefix.
A bit hackish, but it did work.
] [Thread Prev