Re: Different outputs over X and over DirectFB

Prasanna Kumar K wrote:
/*Hi .. I have modified scribble-simple.c from gtk/examples to check the behaviour of foregrond/background color of this application over X and then over DFB. in expose_event() I have set the new foreground color, it is working fine over X but over DirectFB it doesn't has any effect... any reason/explanation..*/

Hi Prasanna

just compiled your code both with gtkx11 and gtkdfb from CVS HEAD, and i did not notice any diffrence (yellow background in both cases).

Attilio