Re: Pluggable widgets II

Hi Tim,
	Just a couple of things I'm confused about:

  - How does this work for interface types?

    e.g. I can understand how you might want to replace GtkEntry's
    editable interface, but not how you'd appoint an implementation type
    for GTK_TYPE_EDITABLE

  - How does this work for application derived types?

    e.g. if vino derives from GtkLabel to make a label which looks like
    a clickable URL, then even if it is instantiated using
    g_factory_create() a gtk theme module will not be able to replace
    it given the fact it does not have access to the derived gtype

Thanks,
Mark.