Re: eel - save/restore window geometry
- From: Luca Cavalli <luca cavalli gmail com>
- To: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: eel - save/restore window geometry
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:54:54 +0000
On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 22:19 +0100, Benoît Dejean wrote:
> i'd like to implement window geometry save/restore in system-monitor.
> I'm surprised that gtk+ has no trivial support for this. I understand
> that nautilus uses eel and its two functions :
> and that many desktop applications use custom code.
> Is there any plan to merge soon this feature into gtk+ ?
As a side note, Sound Juicer implements this via libgconf-bridge,
which stores those (and eventually other properties) in gconf.
 - http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libgconf-bridge/
] [Thread Prev