Re: Pluggable widget types and implementations

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Bill Haneman wrote:

Hi All;

As I understand it, the proposal below would probably break gail
unless/until we roll it into gtk+.

can you please elaborate why this should be the case?
basically, the proprosal is about exchanging widget types. as long
as widgets are supported by gail, nothing should break. and if they
aren't, we're simply talking about accessibility TODOs and the
pluggability doesn't introduce any *new* breakage.

accesibility and pluggability are simply orthogonal.

Bill

---
ciaoTJ