Re: build script error for mac os x aqua build

matt mead skrev:
> Hi.
>
> I'm looking to help out with some of the porting effort to the native mac os x
> gui.  I'm trying to do an initial build and running into the following after
> executing sh build-gtk.sh build all
>
> --
> /bin/sh ../mkinstalldirs /opt/gtk/share/omf/gossip
> /opt/local/bin/ginstall -c -m 644 gossip-C.omf
> /opt/gtk/share/omf/gossip/gossip-C.omf
> /opt/local/bin/ginstall: cannot stat `gossip-C.omf': No such file or directory
> make[2]: *** [install-doc-omf] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
> make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
> --
>
> Any ideas?

Ah, that is just gossip's build that fails. If you have come that far,
all of GTK+ and friends are already built.

If you still want to build gossip (pretty good for testing purposes),
you could try doing make && make install manually, or do make -k install
in the gossip source. I'll look into why it fails.

Thanks,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/