Re: Callback based tooltips (Re: New tooltips API, continued)

On 4/25/06, Tim Janik <timj imendio com> wrote:

> well, given that behaviour is implemented, there's no need for seperate
> groups, right?

The behaviour described by soeren does indeed sound like it may make
tooltips groups unnecessary. I've asked Owen if he can describe the original
motivation for the groups better than I can, just in case.

> >                         |  | tooltip |
> >
> >          not centered below the cursor.
>
> sounds like a good default, but should be configurable/customizable by
> the theme engine.

and the locale, as pointed out somewhere else. it should possibly flip
in rtl locales.

Matthias