Re: GTK+ 2.10 on track for GNOME 2.16?
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Release the hounds! <release-team gnome org>, GTK+ Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.10 on track for GNOME 2.16?
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:49:21 +1000
<quote who="Matthias Clasen">
> I am still trying to get 2.9 releases out before the end of April,
> although it is looking a bit tight. Need to get the async filechooser
> branch merged first. As soon as that has happened, I'll go into release
Does it feel/look like you'll meet the May target mentioned in the 2.10 plan
page? I'd start feeling uncomfortable if it slipped much beyond May or June,
from our previous experiences with synching GTK+ and GNOME releases. There's
great stuff in 2.10 that would be disappointing to miss out on. :-)
If you guys need help with anything, can we help spread the word for you?
linux.conf.au 2007: Sydney, Australia http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
"Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks
] [Thread Prev