Re: Gtk Printing and gtk_dialog_run

Hi,

> I could add a gtk_print_operation_run_async() call that shows the dialog
> and then returns to the main mainloop, using signals to drive the dialog
> etc. However, even that should really call gtk_window_set_modal on the
> print dialog to make it modal to the GtkWindowGroup of that window, so
> I'm not sure how much of a difference this makes.

Making the dialogue modal to the parent window is ok for me. The
difference with _run_async is that it doesn't require a recursive
mainloop :) In Epiphany, printing can be called from mozilla code, where
I really don't want to run a recursive mainloop (this blocks networking
and has several other problems). So a totally async API for print
dialogue and job would be very appreciated.

Regards,
	Christian