Re: Implementation of new EWMH spec

On 17 Apr 2006 19:23:15 +0200, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> wrote:
> Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:
>

> > The attached patch implements all the properties dealing with
> > compositing managers that were recently added to the EWHM spec.
> >
> And here is the patch.

Comments on the patch:
- The registration for the signal does not match the signature in the
class struct
  (misses the boolean parameter).
- Why are you precaching _NET_WM_CM_Sn atoms for 16 screens ? That seems
  excessive. If at all, I'd only precache _NET_WM_CM_S0
- I wonder if it is necessary to propagate the signal throughout the
widget hierarchy.
  Isn't it enough to have the signal on GdkScreen ?