Re: Callback based tooltips (Re: New tooltips API, continued)
- From: Alex Graveley <alex beatniksoftware com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, Kristian Rietveld <kris imendio com>
- Subject: Re: Callback based tooltips (Re: New tooltips API, continued)
- Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:32:43 -0700
I sounds good to me, as long as I can force a tooltip to display
on-demand as it would if the mouse were hovering over it.
Tim Janik wrote:
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
reading your proposal for the first time (both versions of it), i can't
feeling that it seems a bit complicated (with nesting tip areas etc.) at
from a widget user perspective.
i'm wondering if a callback based approach wouldn't ease the whole setup
so to brainstorm for a second:
] [Thread Prev