Some introspection on GtkContainer children.

Hi all,

    I know that there was much talk of introspection back in febuary;
I didnt really follow this extensive thread: (Introspection API)

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2005-February/msg00088.html

but I wonder what decisions essentially were taken as a big picture;
particularly: are there any clear plans on enhancing GObject
introspection and GTK+ introspection overall any time soon ?
and are there people working on that ?

On a more practicle note; I was thinking that internal children of
composite widgets should be more introspectable; for the purpose
of GUI builders and loaders, if every child widget implicitly created
by its parent at least had a name, we could avoid alot of special
case code and maintanence.

Maybe this has been thoroughly addressed and I missed it...

Cheers,
                                -Tristan